- Contractor basis, negotiable %
- Full Private Billing
- Flexible hrs
- No weekends or public holidays
- 2 to 3 days per week
About the practice
The practice is located on Queen Street, Cleveland. Walk along some leafy Streetscapes to some great Cafes.
Our team is ready to support you to achieve your goals.
Our client seeks a thorough skin cancer check. Patients requiring flaps or grafts are currently referred to secondary care.
The practice is a purpose-built clinic with 3 consulting rooms, including a staff room and staff toilet. We are open Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
You will be using an exceptionally well fitted out purpose-built combined skin consulting / procedure room.
The practice is modern, calm and innovative.
Skills and experience required
- Experienced GP with FRACGP or equivalent
- Unrestricted Medicare Provider number
- Post graduate qualifications and experience in skin cancer medicine.
- Private practice demans that you must be well presented with excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn & use a cloud-based computer system.
Confident technique in ‘surgical ellipses’ is required.
The ability to perform small flaps or grafts is not essential.
Skin Cancer Surgeons seeking 1 day of surgery every couple of weeks are also welcome to apply.
Apply now by emailing Dr Richard Beatty in complete confidence.